The Chester (Rent to Own)
The Chester is a detached 3 bedroom house Rent To Own property, on the Parc Aberkinsey development in Rhyl with two double rooms and one single room. This property has a living room, kitchen / diner, downstairs cloakroom, a tiled bathroom and en-suite. Applications will go live soon on the Tai Teg website.
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- This property is offered with carpets and flooring throughout.
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Drive way for off road parking
Applicants must be in employment and earning over £36, 000 per annum and not have a sufficient deposit to enable them to access a mortgage.
· you will have the opportunity to purchase the home you are renting and can build up a lump sum towards a mortgage deposit whilst renting the home
· you will initially rent the home and can receive 25% of the rent paid over the duration of the tenancy and 50% of the increase in the property value (if any) during the period of time you have rented the property to use as a deposit towards purchasing the property.
· your Rent to Own – Wales agreement lasts up to 5 years, you can apply to buy your home at anytime between the end of the 2nd year and the end of the agreement.