Fairview (Late 2021)
Cartrefi Conwy are currently in progress on a new development at the old Fairview Inn site in Llanddulas.
The original pub building will be demolished to make way 24 new modern apartments along with a newly built family home to be included on the site too.
This £2 million scheme will consist of 24, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for intermediate rent and 1 4 bedroom, 6 person home for social rent.
The development is ideally situated to the A55, with Abergele town centre, train station and local supermarkets all close by.
The main contractor for this scheme is Seddon Construction.
To apply for one of these homes you will need to be registered with Tai Teg.
Intermediate Rent Scheme
- an intermediate rental option for people who are not in a position to buy a home for various reasons, such as, insufficient deposit or a poor credit history
- the scheme is aimed at people in employment and not totally dependent on benefits
- rent is based on a Local Housing Allowance or 80% of the open market rents
- applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and register with Tai Teg
- a month’s rent and a month’s deposit will usually be required
- applicants who apply for the intermediate rental properties will also need to complete a referencing procedure by the landlord. This is to ensure that they are financially stable enough to maintain a tenancy at the specified rent level and that they are suitable tenants
- Applicant should have no more than £16,000 savings, please contact us if you require further information
This development will open its doors to tenants in late 2021.
For more information regarding the build please have a read of our latest newsletter or contact our development team on 0300 124 0040. For information on how to apply for these properties please contact our housing team on 0300 124 0050.