2 bedroom apartments
These stunning two bedroom apartments are located on the highly desirable Goetre Uchaf development in Bangor.
At just £475 per month these apartments are 20% cheaper than if you rented privately, freeing up your hard earned money to save for a mortgage in the future.
With modern fixtures and fittings throughout and a master bedroom with en-suite this is a perfect home for young professionals or small families.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You must be working and earning between £16,000 and £45,000 to apply for this home. You can view the full eligibility criteria and apply for these homes on the Tai Teg website. Simply search for ‘Tai Teg’ on any search engine.
- Age – you must be over 18 years of age.
- Financial – Annual gross household income between £16,000 to £45,000
- Income – we only consider tax credit. We do not consider benefits as income.
- Employment – applicants must be in employment (part-time or full-time but must have an income of £16,000 – £45,000 gross per year) or if purchasing with savings and can’t buy on the open market without help. (You will have to prove that you have income towards running the property).
- Affordable – you can’t afford to rent on the open market and / or buy a property that suits your needs.
- Accommodation – to be either a first time buyer or if the current home is unsuitable and does not meet your family’s needs e.g.
- in need due to relationship breakdown
- specific needs
- due to family size
- Local Connection – you will be required to have a local connection with the area you choose to live e.g. live, work or with family, close family connection.
- Exemption – Service Personnel – we do consider applications even if the `Service Personnel ‘ income is ‘ zero ‘ – but there is a need to have a local connection as specifed above.